Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What’s it gonna take?

The economy sucks, and we’re all feeling it, and all the while we are all trying to move forward and keep our lives full of happiness, choice, and security.  As a coach, I am finding that many of my clients are taking this opportunity to really shift their focus from the necessity of their jobs to how do I make my job fulfilling and something that can sustain me?  I have had my fair share of jobs that absolutely sucked the life force out of me. And when I think back to those times in my life, aside from being miserable and feeling slightly helpless,  I relied on my mentors to help me see my way out of those situations and help me create new opportunities for myself.  

So my questions to you all are these:

How many of you are working a job, that is not fulfilling?

What is your dream job? And what is it going to take for you to start to move forward towards your happiness?

What is stopping you from creating your our ideal life?

If any of this resonates with you, and or you are looking to find some more clarity in any aspect of your life, please give me a call. It’s my job to help my clients move forward and see results.

Here’s to a partially sunny day in Seattle,

Talia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment