Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Say it cause you mean it.

I am so blessed to have people in my life who love and support me without question. I sometimes feel overwhelmed, in a good way, by their commitment to our relationship and find myself questioning how I am so lucky. But the fact is, that I am lucky and my friends and family mean the world to me.  It is extremely important to me that the people in my life, who mean the most to me, know it.  So I am setting the intention to share my gratitude with my loved ones, so that they know that their presence in my life is recognized and truly appreciated. 

Here are my questions to you all:

How would it feel to receive a phone call from a friend, who just wanted to thank you for being a good friend?

What can you do to show your gratitude?

How will sharing your feelings with important people in your life, impact your relationships?

 

Have fun with this one, and please let me know how it goes for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment