Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Natural Progression

Here I am on the brink of something new, however, this time what I am leaping into is fundamental to who I am, thus oddly familiar. For the majority of my adult life I have been seriously passionate with helping people achieve their highest potential, thus why I became a life coach. What I also discovered over the past 10 years, is that I thrive off of helping people also reach their highest potential in terms of their own health and fitness. It’s funny, I always knew in my soul, that one day I would be able to combine both of these passions into something larger, and like magic, it’s all happening. For the first time I can truly see the combination of my passions leading towards a type of personal fulfillment and success that I have always wanted. And for the first time I am not fearful of taking on this new identity and responsibility, in fact I want everyone to know what I am doing, because I am that proud.

What I know about myself in regards to starting new projects, is that I tend to get lost in the details and I often times set unrealistic goals for myself. So in order to stay on track and really build a solid foundation to growing my business, it is important to me to adhere to a schedule and be diligent about my time management. The other day, I realized that I have four different calendars going right now…that’s crazy!!! So in order, for me to be the most effective I am starting to organize myself in a way I have never done before, and it’s a challenge for me. I will be setting weekly goals for myself in terms of what I want to accomplish for my business, and what I want to accomplish organizationally. With this goal setting plan in action, I believe that I will thus be able to make much more realistic goals in general, and I will be able to reach them.

As you can tell, I am really excited about what’s going on in my life and although it’s all still coming together, I am ready to share my website with you all, and hope to continue to share with you my progress as I grow and build.

My new website is: www.beachbodycoach.com/taliaklein

Here are a few questions for you to think about:

If you could naturally progress into what your passions are, where would you land?

What would it feel like to love what you do, and do what you love?

What obstacles stop you from your own success?

Thank you all for your cyber support, and I look forward to sharing more with you all soon.

As always, I’d love to hear from you,

Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment