Thursday, May 21, 2009

I hate it when I do that

So, I have not been a very good blogger lately, and I don't like it.  I created this blog to share the simple art of coaching with the world and hopefully get some new clients out of the deal, and my lack of attention to this aspect of my coaching business is not what I want. So what is the question that is begging to be asked...What do I want? I want this blog to be fun, fun to write to, and fun for people to visit. For a little while there, I lost sight of how much I enjoy sitting down and being with my thoughts, and then sending them out into the big world for you all to read, and I can confidently say that even this exercise of admitting my lack of commitment, has ignited my desire to post at least two times a week.  

The questions that are coming to my mind right now are these:
What joy are you missing out on by putting something off?
How do you break a non-productive pattern?
What will you do when you feel the pattern creeping back in?


I would love to hear from you all, I hope all is well.
Thanks for sticking with me and enjoy the three day weekend!

Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment